Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Secret to Being on Time For Class.

On the first day of OM (Operations Management), Professor Morrison told us about a friend of his who would always be late everywhere he went. Then one day he was on time for a big meeting. Professor Morrison realized that this friend of his is late to everything that he doesn't care about and can be on time if it really matters to him.

Enter David Cicerone. I am late almost everywhere I go, and am proud of it. I am however, on time for class every day.

My secret weapon is, naturally, coffee. The reason I get out of bed in the morning is because if you don't get in line at Starbucks early enough, the line gets HUGE. I hate standing in line for my coffee, waiting with eager anticipation. I get up early so I can get my coffee as quickly as possible without getting annoyed with everyone in front of me getting theirs before I get mine.

So, if you are on time for coffee, you'll be on time for class. Care as much about your coffee in the morning as you do about getting to class on time. Or maybe even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment